Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Harry’s Home is your home!

Friendly, colorful, warm and fun! This is my new home for 6 months (have spent already 2 months here) and I can only tell you that it is a great place to stay.


When travelling a lot and spending most of your time in a hotel room, you realize that it is very important how your room is like – because it is not only a room, it is your new home. I am staying at Harry’s Home in Linz and have a Studio Business. It is a studio with a sleeping and living area, a huge bathroom, a kitchen corner, a walk-in closet (more like 2-step-walk-in J) and a cute balcony facing the inner garden. I also have a table and chairs on the balcony, so I can even eat outside if it will ever get warm and stop snowing/raining!
The place offers all you need for a long stay, and even more. Washing machines and dryers are on my floor and they are never too busy. Ironing table and hot iron can be borrowed from the reception at any time, you always have where to park and if you get bored, you can also borrow a book from the hotel library.
The hotel is right near the Danube, which is great if you like to go jogging in the evening. If you need to shop, you can find supermarkets within 1 min. walking distance, which is great given the fact that stores here close at 19:00 or 19:30.
The free wireless internet is always working, it is always nice and warm, very clean and whatever extra need you have, the staff will do their best to fulfill it. Speaking of the staff, they are extremely friendly, make you feel welcome the minute you walk in.
I am truly happy I decided to go with this hotel for my 6 months stay in Linz, as I have everything I need and really do feel like home.
I did not bother uploading any extra pictures on the blog, as the rooms look exactly the way they are presented on the internet, which is a rarity in this business.
My tip: whenever you can book a room with Harry, do not hesitate to do so!
You can read all the details on Harry’s website.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen